The owner of MMA Airlines and many other companies such as the name of MMA have been exposed to be fraud. It is being claimed by TV channels that the owner Malik Naureed Awan is an international fraudster who has fled dubai due to his illegal work.
If you got a chance to be in Islamabad over the recent months, you must have seen excessive advertisement of MMA forex, MMA Bank and MMA Airlines on every major road.
A 26-year-old Pakistani businessman from Abbottabad, Malik Naureed Awan, who also happens to be singer Annie Khalid's Husband, claims that the worlds forex market is $3.9 trillion, and his company share is $1 trillion of conducting business. I wonder how did he even dare to tell a lie on a media so bluntly. He even allured anchors for personality boost to provide them forex account trading for income purposes.
It is said that 99% Online Forex Trading companies in Pakistan conduct fraud. They use fake online trading software where they can control each and every thing. They transfer client's money in their abroad accounts and then control client's trading.
Take a look at the profile of MMA Group of Companies:
- MMA Airline is part of the MMA Group of Companies which has interests in heavy machinery and equipment trading, financial services (forex trading), advertisement and events management.
- The company's business spreads across Ireland, Switzerland, Uganda, South Africa and the UAE.
- MMA Online Trading Services (MMA Forex) is one of the world's leading online forex trading brokers, with over 100,000 registered customers worldwide, and volumes of more than $20 billion a month.
- Awan said he started his business in forex trading in Ireland by setting up a company in 2006 with a team of finance professionals and experts.
- However, MMA Group's origin lies in MMA Heavy Machinery, set up in 1995.
- Having several branches in about 75 countries, mostly in Europe, MMA Forex made its entry in to the Middle East in 2010.
- MA Forex is backed by a major financial institution with over $17 billion in assets under management and is rated A+ by an S&P affiliated rating agency.
- The company launched MMA Bank GT in Zurich, last year.
Watch this video for more details: